#truelove #allowing #dating
1. Buy fresh flowers. They’re bright and cheery, and it’s just hard to feel anything but grateful when you look at them. So when I’m feeling low, I treat myself to a fresh bouquet of Gerbera Daisies or daffodils! They always puts a smile on my face, and it feels like a real luxury that I get to enjoy for days at a time.
2. Write a feel-good note to someone else. The easiest way to bust a bad mood is to do something positive and loving for someone else. Whether it’s to a family member, friend or even a neighbor, sending a note of encouragement or a simple thank-you-for-being-you letter is a great way to tap into your very own positive vibe.
3. Go for a run or a walk. Exercise is seriously my reset button. Just a few miles out jogging and all of a sudden things don’t feel so bad. Problems are smaller, my energy is higher and the world just seems sunnier. (And, yes, you too can be a runner!)
4. Meditate. If there’s a bad mood I can’t shake, many times I’ll hit my meditation pillow or yoga mat for a few minutes of stillness. While some days you just feel off, other times being in a bad mood can mean that I’m not fully dealing with some emotion. So just a couple minutes of quiet allows me to get to the root of the emotion, feel it and then get on with my day from a better, healthier and more positive headspace.
5. Read something inspiring. I am a sucker for feel-good books and websites! And when I need a pick-me-up, I will turn a new page by literally opening a book and reading a new page. From self-help books to inspiring biographies to websites with positive quotes, I seek out something that will help me to see my life in a new uplifting way.
How do you bust out of a bad mood?